Diverse solutions to address all market segments
Tomorrow’s electrical grid will not look like today’s. As the global clean energy transition pushes towards ambitious targets, energy storage solutions that can provide power and support services for the grid will become increasingly important. Pairing low-cost, decentralized renewable energy with grid-scale storage will speed decarbonization. Therefore, it is paramount energy users adopt storage technologies that deliver on their promise to be flexible, safe, and long-lasting. Today, EnerVenue’s metal-hydrogen solutions are redefining what can be expected from battery storage.
EnerVenue is the first company to deliver:
Lifetime of 30,000 cycles (3 per day without rest for 30 years)
Batteries with no thermal runaway risk, no risk of fire propagation and no fire suppression needed.
Flexible dispatch from 2 to 12 hours and unmatched deep cycle performance.
Superior operation in any climate with almost no maintenance required.
Non-toxic and almost fully recyclable at end of life.
An alternative that outperforms de-facto standard lithium-ion chemistries.
- EnerVenue Energy Storage Vessels™ can address the application needs of any system owner/operator from frequency and voltage regulation to capacity firming
- No augmentation or gross oversizing is necessary, securing large-scale project profitability for the lifetime of the system
- Significantly lower OPEX can be achieved versus Li-ion systems, eliminating the variables that can threaten consistent revenue stacking
- While Li-ion supply chain volatility can endanger project pipelines, Energy Storage Vessels are made from common materials found in abundance
Commercial & Industrial
- The ideal solution for demand charge avoidance, resiliency and achieving corporate sustainability goals
- Energy Storage Vessel’s industry leading safety behavior allows for use in areas never considered before for C&I energy storage projects
- Unique, building-integrated solutions make the most effective use of commercial space
- Vessels can be stacked in a way that Li-ion batteries cannot, offering countless new ways to efficiently deploy storage in C&I markets
- Vessels can be easily integrated into basements, underground or even directly within the walls/structure of new construction
- Great for backup power during outages or for energy management to reduce utility bills
- Unlike Li-ion batteries, EnerVenue solutions do not need to be placed in regularly serviceable areas like attics or basements
- Their groundbreaking safety achievements pave the way for storage integration in existing homes as well as new building scenarios
- They can be installed out of sight and mind, since no maintenance is needed
- Long lifetime offers homeowners the greatest peace-of-mind for their energy security
* In development